Your cart is currently empty!
Soapstone Lovers Knot 6 inch Natural Stone
- Measures approximately 6-inches tall. Due to the handmade nature, actual size may vary by up to a half inch.
- A natural stone, color variations will range from cream to pink to gold to gray in any single piece.
- Soapstone is a soft stone, making it easy to carve into many forms. Handle with care to avoid breakage.
- Each piece has gone through multiple stages of sanding and waxing, giving the soapstone a satiny finish.
- Socially responsible products that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate global poverty.
- Fair Trade is an alternative business model that values safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees.
30 in stock
Calculate shipping price
Please fill in the fields below with the shipping destination details in order to calculate the shipping cost.
Hand-carved from a single piece of Kisii soapstone by African artisans, this sculpture is an abstract artwork celebrating the loving bond between two souls. Known as “the wedding sculpture” in Kenya, the two loops represent two people joined as one, yet still separate individuals. A wonderful and unique wedding, anniversary or engagement gift!
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.