Your cart is currently empty!
Uniquk Soapstone Family Sculpture of three- 1 Parent 2 Children
Hand-carved from a single piece of Kisii soapstone by African artisans, this sculpture is an abstract artwork celebrating the loving bond between two souls. Known as “the wedding sculpture” in Kenya, the two loops represent two people joined as one, yet still separate individuals. A wonderful and unique wedding, anniversary or engagement gift!
- Measures approximately 6-inches tall. Due to the handmade nature, actual size may vary by up to a half inch.
- Hand-painted with a lustrous black finish to match any decor.
- Soapstone is a soft stone, making it easy to carve into many forms. Handle with care to avoid breakage.
- Each piece has gone through multiple stages of sanding and waxing, giving the soapstone a satiny finish.
- Socially responsible products that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate global poverty.
- Fair Trade is an alternative business model that values safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees.
1 in stock
Please fill in the fields below with the shipping destination details in order to calculate the shipping cost.
This unique and beautiful sculpture celebrates families in all their forms. This one features one parent and two children. It is hand-carved from one piece of natural color soapstone. Each work of art comes with slight color variations.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.